Farmhouse Organizational Signs
WHAT IS A FARMHOUSE ORGANIZATIONAL SIGN?
Farmhouse Organizational Signs remind you and your family what needs to get done and when.
They come in the form of weekly menu boards, to-do lists, chore charts, meal planners, and much more.
Some of the coolest signs are tall and vertical and placed in your family’s most trafficked areas (think kitchen, laundry room or garage) where it’s easily noticeable.
Use them to engage with your family and to get everyone on the same page.
Avg. Price Range: $50 ~ $400
|~ $50 - $400
|~ 24" x 36"
|~ 5 pounds
|Black, White +
|Productivity, Rustic +
Organizational Signs FAQ
What types of Organizational Signs are there?
Here are the top 5 Farmhouse Organizational Signs:
- Weekly Meal Planners/Menu Boards — chalkboards that list out your weekly menu.
- To-Do Lists — upcoming tasks that need to get done.
- Chore Charts — similar to to-do lists, but more geared to the kiddos.
- Monthly/Seasonal Goal Lists — what you want to accomplish in the coming season e.g. ‘Fall Checklist’.
- Bucket Lists — all your ultimate wishes in one place.
TIP: You can also make a type of ‘Reward’ Sign where give credit & recognition to your #1 contributing family member (or employee if you’re on a farm or office).
How do I design my own Weekly Menu Board?
Here’s how you design a simple weekly menu board or meal plan:
- Write a title for your board across the top.
- Put the days of the week down the left side of the board in their own column (make sure to leave enough room for the right column).
- To the right of the weekdays, in the second column, write in each dinner idea for the day.
- That’s it, enjoy!
Here are some chalkboard Pinterest ideas.
TIP: Leave a Mr. Clean magic eraser (affiliate link) next to your sign so you easily update your menu. 🙌
What should I not put on my Organizational Sign?
Don’t include long lists with detailed items.
You want to keep your designs simple so your signs are easy to read, and your lettering doesn’t distract from the rustic farmhouse appeal.
Do Organizational Signs go inside or outside?
You want to place them inside, especially around the kitchen area, if they are menu boards or meal planner signs.
But it gets better:
You can always be creative and hang your to-do lists signs or chore checklists in the garage or even on a porch… just make sure the area is covered to protect yourself from the rain.
Why would I not get a dry-erase board instead?
Dry-erase boards can get messy and smudge.
… and of course, they don’t have the rustic feel we all love with farmhouse signs. 😍
Where can I buy Organizational Signs?
You can buy custom signs on Etsy or get some standard options on Amazon.
But if you want something special, you can contact me to see what we can come up with. 🚀