HOW WE PROTECT YOU
We retrieve all different kinds of info to make your experience the best it can be:
When you create an account, we retrieve info like your username, name, email and password that are required for everyone to enroll.
We may retrieve your payment info, like your payment method, billing address, credit card data or any related info if you make purchases on the site. Credit card transactions are processed through industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) by a third-party service provider (e.g. PayPal, Stripe, etc.).
We may retrieve data by using tools like “cookies”, “web beacons” or third party analytics software, which may stay on our servers or your computers & devices. You can prevent the use of these tools through your browser settings but understand you may not be able to access all of our services if you do.
Cookies are small data files sent from your browser to our servers anytime you access this site. They make your experience much more convenient by remembering who you are, like saving your login username & password or your latest search results.
Cookies also help us track what pages you visit, what you like and how you use this site. Cookies do not access any of your private info.
Learn more about Cookies.
When using this site and submitting personal data to us, you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws. For details about your rights under the law, visit here.
You may also email us with any questions regarding the processing of your information or if you want any account information deleted from our database.
This website, lettersbywhit.com, may contain links to affiliate products, advertisers and third-party websites that are specially chosen for your convenience.
When using these links and websites, you understand and agree to the following:
- We may earn a small commission if you click through a link and make a purchase on a third-party website.
- We only partner with programs that represent products we use ourselves and would personally recommend to our friends and family.
- We maintain affiliate relationships with a select group of programs, people or organizations. Currently, we are partnered with:
- Amazon Affiliate Program
- Commissions are used for website maintenance, customer giveaways, and to continue to offer you free and helpful resources.
- We only give our honest opinions from personal experiences with the product or service in question.
- The compensation we receive may influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog.
- Any blog post or page with affiliate links, sponsored content or advertising space will be marked as such.
- No blog post or page on this website contain any links or content that may represent a conflict of interest.
- Your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites are solely between you and the advertiser or third party.
- We are not liable and do not endorse or sponsor any content on such websites.
- We are not liable for your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites.
- We are not liable or responsible for loss or damage caused or in connection with your use, transactions or any interaction whatsoever with such websites.
- We strive to be completely transparent with our partners and compensation agreements, so please don’t hesitate to email us with any questions.
© 2020 | This website and all content and media are copyrighted by Bullet Everything LLC. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer, sell or modify any portion without express written permission of Letters by Whit. Letters by Whit and lettersbywhit.com are trade names and properties of Bullet Everything LLC.